Monday, June 18, 2012

Collaboration Day at WDSO

We just arrived at WDSO we got greeted really kindly and with pleasure by the principle. When we arrived at the reception it was huge. We went up the staircase and into their learning lounge.. We the WDSO students enter i saw some of my old friends i waved at them and they waved at me. We were splitted into 2 groups our groups first excercise was we were given 10 WDSO dirhams to spend on to make a object for a egg not crack when it falls. We were splitted into 4. I was with 2 of my old friends from RDS. After we finished we went down to their huge cafeterie and ate our snack. I sat with some of my old friends. After that they  showed us arpound the school the school is huge. our next exercise was to go to the science lab and test out some AWESOME experiments!!! It was EPIC!!!! Finally we dropped our eggs down the atrium. OURS SURVIVED!!! Unfortunately it was time to go we said one last goodbye to WDSO and off we went!!!

BY:zaid sater 5AM 

1 comment: